pediped® Reveals This Year’s Ensemble for their Fall/Winter Line
Award-winning children’s footwear brand pediped® has unveiled their 2016 Fall/Winter collection featuring over 70 new styles across their three signature lines; Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Highlighted by an extensive back-to-school collection, adorable fashion boots, as well as athletic styles made with Ultra Light Technology™, this collection is sure to meet any fashion requirements for babies to big kids.
Featuring uniform friendly classics in black, navy and chocolate brown, gym-ready styles with lightweight outsoles, and casual classics bursting with color pops and designs, pediped is truly a one-stop shop for back-to-school shoe shopping.
The Becky and Angie collections bloom to life with chic floral patterns, while floral appliques are seeded throughout the collection on updates to fan-favorite styles such as Kenadi, Abigail, Aryanna, Lorraine, and Brittany.
The popular Max high top is back with two new colorways of its own – a solid black and a chocolate brown with yellow pops. Many pediped fans will be excited to hear that the best-selling Naomi Mary Jane is now available in 2 new colorways of navy and burgundy.
With sixteen new styles in the Originals® collection, little ones will surely be dressed to impress during the holiday season. Lionel is a baby boot with classic style that’s made from soft leathers with warm faux-fur lining. The sportier looking Jakehas major appeal in its classic solid navy and in new color offerings including berry and navy with pink accents.
As always, pediped has a range of technologies and benefits built into every shoe. From machine washable styles, to Memory Foam Technology™, to Ultra Light Technology™, to the unique pediped Flex Fit System™, each shoe is built for comfort, quality and style.
The popular pediped ♥ schools program is a one-of-a-kind giving campaign where parents can earn money for their children’s school. Every enrolled school will earn 10% back from all purchases made with that school’s unique code. School officials, leaders of the PTO or PTA along with parents and teachers are encouraged to enroll their community’s school at www.pediped.com/pedipedschools. Upon enrollment, each school receives a unique code and those who purchase pediped® footwear should enter the code at checkout when shopping online at pediped.com or in any pediped owned boutique. pediped® tracks the purchases registered to each school’s code to determine the amount of dollars earned. Purchases for the 2016-2017 school year will be tracked now until May 15, 2017.
• The Originals® line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking. Each style is leather lined with slip-resistant leather soles.
• Sixteen new styles are available for fall including favorites Aryanna, Brittany and Grayson. Available in soft suede is Ronnie, and new styles Claudia and Troy are stylish neutrals crafted from genuine leather and suede.
• The Originals® collection will retail for $39.95-$45 and is available in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
• The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line has special feature G2 Technology™, making it the perfect shoe for active toddlers transitioning from early walking to a confident stride.
• Ten new styles are available including genuine leather option Aryanna with the new machine washable styles in the Gehrig and Force.
• The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line will retail for $49-$59 and is available in sizes 19-23.
• Flex® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The Flex® line offers 70 styles with maximum flexibility and comfort.
• Amelia, Autumn, Augustine, and Stevie highlight the collection of back to school shoes, available in options of navy, black, and chocolate brown.
• Select styles feature Ultra Light Technology™ for a comfortable light feel.
• The Flex® line will retail for $46-$84 and is available in sizes 22-38 (available sizes vary between styles).
The Fall/Winter 2016 collection is now available for purchase online at www.pediped.com and also in select retail stores.
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort, and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company the fastest growing children's footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s feet to develop naturally and healthily. pediped® has received numerous industry awards and accolades including recognition from Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market. In 2015 pediped® was recognized by the Footwear Industry Awards as the Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year, was awarded Best Toddler Kicks in the Cribsie Awards and Best Children’s Shoes by Prima Baby Magazine. In 2014, Earnshaw’s recognized pediped® with an Earnie Award for Best Footwear, and pediped earned a 2014 Family Choice Award and 1st place Reader Favorite Award from Baby & Children’s Product News.
pediped® is sold in over 750 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 150 designs for boys and girls between its three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The award-winning footwear is available in EU sizes 17 to 38 (US newborn to 6 Youth). For more information, visit www.pediped.com or call 1-702-567-0311. LIKE on Facebook at /pedipedfootwear and follow on Twitter and Instagram @pedipedfootwear.
ENTER NOW TO WIN A PAIR OF SHOES! WINNER CAN TELL US BOY OR GIRL AND SIZE AND WE WILL SEND YOU A PAIR!
All winners are chosen at random. Winner will be responsible for emailing us within the timeframe listed above to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and a new random winner will be selected and posted. All winners are posted on this blog post ONLY but Facebook reminders are typically posted within a couple of hours of the contest ending. Prizes won through The Mommy Nest are not for Re-sale or trade. If they can’t be used by the winner, they should be forfeited or turned back over to us for a re-draw. If you are caught trying to sell or trade items you have won, you will be prohibited from participating in future contests through our website. Prizes are non-negotiable and The Mommy Nest or the donation partner should never be contacted in regards to exchanges, cash values, etc. All prizes are local to the Louisville, KY area unless otherwise noted. All prizes have to be picked up in person by the winner at the address, time, and place emailed to them from The Mommy Nest.