St. Patty's Day Craft - Rainbow Candy Jar!
If you are looking for something fun to do with your kids this weekend in anticipation of St. Patty's Day coming up on Monday, here is a fun way to make special treats for teachers, classmates, or loved ones! What a fun surprise this could even be for you to make for your own children!
- 1 Bag of Skittles
- 1 repurposed jar or canning jar (good place to add Amazon link)
- Hand full of Rolos or Reese’s cups
- Printable Tag (link to tag)
- First divide the entire bag of Skittles by color
- Now layer the candy starting with Rolos, then Skittles
- Top it off with the Tag attached with a bit of ribbon
Here are the various printables you can print out to make tags!
Pot of Gold
Pot of Gold 2