Stage One Family Theatre's And In This Corner… Cassius Clay - Ticket Giveaway
There have been African American sports heroes whose celebrity helped shine light on the struggles of the communities from which they emerged, but there was no one more colorful, dynamic and larger than life than the one and only, the true greatest of all time, Muhammad Ali. Before he shook up the world he was just Cassius Clay, Jr. from Louisville, Kentucky; and the Louisville where he grew up in the 1950s was not like Louisville today…
Stage One Family Theatre will present this new play and it is one you will want to take the family too!
Recommended for Ages 8 and up
Weekend Public Performances
January 19 - 1pm
January 24 and February 14 - 2pm
January 31 and February 7 - 2pm and 7pm
The Kentucky Center, Bomhard Theater
For ticket information click here: http://www.stageone.org/and-in-this-corner-cassius-clay/
Saturday, January 24 – 2pm - Sensory Friendly Performance!
Sensory-friendly performances are designed to create a welcoming environment for individuals with autism spectrum disorder and other individuals with sensory sensitivities. Accommodations for this performance include keeping the theatre lights dimmed, providing extra space between patrons, freedom to vocalize and move/switch seats, and allowing patrons to exit and enter during the performance. While this performance has a fluid atmosphere, it is open to the general public and can be a learning opportunity regarding the typical theatre experience.
Complete List of Accommodations for Sensory Friendly Performance
- Theater will not be filled to capacity, therefore audience members can select their own seats
- Patrons will be allowed to move freely through the aisles
- Individuals are free to vocalize during the performance
- House Lights will remain on at low level during performance
- To give warning to the audience, sudden loud sounds or startling moments will be signaled in advance
- Entering and exiting the theatre will be allowed throughout the performance
- A “quiet room” at the back of the theater provides continued viewing away from the audience
- Additional space with remote video viewing will be available
- Trained Kentucky Center volunteers on hand to assist with patron needs and requests
Enter to Win a Family 4 Pack of tickets to the Monday, January 19th performance!
Sharon Finley YOU ARE THE WINNER!
All winners are chosen at random. Winner will be responsible for emailing us within the timeframe listed when winners are posted to claim their prize or it will be forfeited. All winners are posted on this blog post ONLY but Facebook reminders are typically posted within a couple of hours of the contest ending. Prizes won through The Mommy Nest are not for Re-sale or trade. If they can’t be used by the winner, they should be forfeited or turned back over to us for a re-draw. If you are caught trying to sell or trade items you have won, you will be prohibited from participating in future contests through our website. Prizes are non-negotiable and The Mommy Nest or the donation partner should never be contacted in regards to exchanges, cash values, etc. All prizes are local to the Louisville, KY area unless otherwise noted. All prizes have to be picked up in person by the winner at the address, time, and place emailed to them from The Mommy Nest.