Visit Portrait Innovations today for your holiday family photos!
The Mommy Nest received product samples/pay in exchange for our honest review.
This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above.
I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion.
Portrait Innovations has great products for all of your family holiday photo needs!
I got to take the boys in for a studio session last week and I was amazed at the great photos we got. I was skeptical that we would even get anything remotely good of my 18 month old as he is all over the place, but the photographer was fast and patient and knew exactly how to get him to cooperate. He captured wonderful images of the boys with various holiday backdrops and I was so happy with the product!
Our wait time when we first arrived at the studio was about 20 mins but they did have toys and legos in the waiting room and kept me updated the whole time as to how much longer it would be so I knew when to get the kids in their outfits. Once it was time to move into the backdrop rooms the photographer made suggestions on which backdrops would go well with the kids outfits and moved fast to keep the older boys giggling and in good moods and to keep the baby from melting down. We even got to do three outfit changes which was amazing!
Their portrait studios have multiple camera rooms featuring professional lighting systems, along with the latest trends in scenic and full-color backgrounds. I was pleasantly surprised that they were very realistic! Their trained photographers use professional hand-held digital cameras, allowing them to move and interact with you to capture candid expressions. Once your session is complete, you'll sit down with your photographer to select your favorite images, add special effects and even order custom photo gifts and keepsakes using your portraits. This entire process was quick and easy. They are able to pull the images up on a big screen for you to view and rate and compare so you can decide what images to have printed. The photographer also made some great suggestions for us on holiday card options and gifts!
All of your portraits are then printed on-site (we waited maybe 5 minutes), using a cutting-edge digital printing system that produces breathtaking, high-resolution images printed on the finest archival-quality, portrait paper guaranteed to last a lifetime.
This snow scene is wonderful, I dressed the boys up a little for this one! The next one is just more casual and fun and my mom even said "whose living room was that?" as she thought it was a real house! And the next set is of them in their Christmas pjs!
They also offer several traditional collage type photos and several fun ones with "Santa"
Their photographer even got all three boys looking at the camera together!
They are currently offering some wonderful holiday packages! You can get a 42 portraits for only $29.99
Ready to capture moments that will last a lifetime? Go to http://www.portraitinnovations.com/ to find a studio near you and book your appointment today!
Here are some tips to help you prepare for your portrait studio visit.
Make an Appointment
- Appointments are highly recommended.
- Limited appointments are available.
- Only one appointment can be booked per family or group.
- Hurry, call for an appointment today!
Plan Your Time
- Arrive promptly for your appointment time, but not early.
- Most sessions take about one to one and a half hours.
- Your portraits and cards are printed on site in minutes.
- Your specialty gift items are shipped free.
Dress for Your Portrait Session
- Come dressed in your favorite outfit, ready for photography.
- Keep the attire simple, but coordinate colors for groups.
- Solid colors are best, try to avoid large, bold patterns.
- Bring an outfit change(s) to add variety to your sitting.
Bring Your Family & Friends
- There are never any sitting fees or additional charges.
- Everyone in the family should plan to be in the session.
- Grandparents, grandchildren, relatives, friends, everyone.
- Clubs, groups and teams make for one-of-a-kind portraits.