Win Big Ol’ Backyard BBQ Tickets!
The Home of the Innocents is hosting their 8th annual Big Ol’ Backyard BBQ on Saturday, September 7. It’s a wonderful family-friendly event with something for everyone! Proceeds from the BBQ benefit the children and families served by Home of the Innocents.
There’ll be BBQ ribs grilled by John Cliff and JBS/Swift, BBQ chicken and sides prepared by Chef Laurent Geroli (Brown Hotel) and other local chefs, ice cream from Comfy Cow, gelato by Proof and other desserts from Kern’s Kitchen.
Along with a delicious dinner, there will be many activities for participants of all ages, including:
- Bounce Town with inflatables for the kids
- Wild Wild Activity Zone featuring arts and crafts, activities provided by the Kentucky Science Center, petting zoo, face painting and much more
- Family Face-Off with corn hole, ladder golf, basketball and other games for the whole family
- Cool Off Tent to beat the heat
- Center Stage featuring Live music by The Remedy and a hula hoop contest for kids of all ages
- BBQ Cook-off for professional and amateur teams. Please contact 502-596-1025 for more information.
- Western wear costume contest for all ages
Adults: $50 Use Special Code MOMMY for $40 (20% off)
Seniors, first responders, military, college students: $30
Students (11-18): $20
Youngins’ 10 & under: Free
Reserved table of 8: $500 Use Special Code MOMMY for $400 (20% off)
Purchase tickets online at www.homeoftheinnocents.org/bbq or by calling 502.596.1025.
We are also giving away a pair of tickets!
Enter for your chance to win! Contest ends Sunday!